The position of a nurse has been consistently the most sought-after role in our partner hospitals over a long period of time. Nurses are highly recognized abroad for their expertise and quality of care, which, besides taking care of regular patients makes them perfectly qualified to cater to VIP clients and members of royal families.
In foreign partner hospitals, midwives generally have more expert power and enjoy more trust in the nurse/patient partnership than it is customary in the Czech Republic. This enables them to gain valuable experience in their position.
After nurse, physiotherapist / occupational therapist comes in as the second most in-demand role. Physiotherapists / occupational therapists are valued abroad for their above-standard knowledge of the field, the quality of physiotherapeutic procedures and especially for manual therapy techniques.
After nurse, occupational therapist comes in as the second most in-demand role. Physiotherapists / occupational therapists are valued abroad for their above-standard knowledge of the field, the quality of physiotherapeutic procedures and especially for manual therapy techniques.
Compared to paramedical professions, physicians working in our partner hospitals are rewarded with a range of additional benefits such as the possibility of obtaining the so-called family status, which allows doctors to travel and live abroad with a family, or the employer paying completely or contributing to a significant portion of the living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance or school for children).
Other allied healthcare personnel
Are you a perfusionist, radiological assistant, medical lab technician or nutritional therapist? Do you want to find out if we have jobs for your profession? Contact us!
Are you paramedic? Please, contact us!
Personal or online interviews
We pride ourselves on being the only agency in Central Europe that conducts personal and online interviews with representatives of prestigious hospitals from the Middle East.
Personal interviews bring candidates several key benefits:
- Your CV will suffice for an interview, you do not have to invest time and money in translation and preparation of other documents
- At personal interviews, you have the best chance to succeed – up to 80% of candidates get a job offer
- Immediate feedback – you don’t have to wait long for the results of your interview
- Meet the hospital’s representatives, who will provide you with all the information and help you get a clear idea of your prospective new workplace
- Participating in the interview does not constitute a commitment – you can always decline a job offer
Personal interviews are always held at Go Global Care and your consultant also participates directly in your interview.