Improve your medical English with the courses provided by Go Global Care ONLINE.
We offer our candidates FREE courses of Medical English, with great, professional teachers who obtained their precious international experience while working in the US, UK, Ireland or Saudi. The courses are held online so that all our candidates from all over Europe can participate.
The CLINICAL SCENARIO courses provide case studies where together with the lecturer you analyze the situation, the patient and subsequently deduce possible ways of providing professional care, including possible medication with regard to the Anglo-American model of nursing. The instructor of these courses is MAX, a native American who worked in Washington for several years as a paramedic.
The MEDICAL ENGLISH courses are focused on refreshing and consolidating your basic medical vocabulary. Together with the lecturer HEDVIKA, who studied in the USA for several years, you will focus on topics such as monitoring vital signs, infection prevention, patient care, etc.
The INTERVIEW PREPARATION courses are aimed at preparing candidates for interviews, which are so different from what we are used to here. With lecturer MAX or ZUZANA.
The ECG READING & LAB ASSESSMENT courses will prepare you for the most professional questions that the hospital may ask you during interviews. We mostly recommend them to nurses specializing in critical care, who abroad are required to be able to read the basic ECG curves, evaluate the basic lab analysis of the patient (note: the competence of decision-making and interpretation always belongs to doctors, even abroad). The courses are led by a lecturer ZUZANA, an experienced nurse, who has many years of work experience in the Czech Republic and Saudi Arabia.
The MULTICULTURAL PREPARATION course is dedicated to approaching the differences in the care of a Muslim patient, but it also prepares candidates to work in multicultural teams, as more than 60% of health workers from abroad work in the health sector in all the rich countries of the Arabian Peninsula. The course is led by a lecturer and famous Czech healthcare influencer HANA , a nurse who lives and works in Saudi Arabia, the author of the Instagram “I am not just a nurse”, which shows her daily work in one of our partner hospitals.
Course schedule for October 2023:
- 6th October from 10:00 till 11:30; MONITORING VITAL SIGNS with Hedvika
- 13th October from 10:00 till 11:30; ADMINISTERING DRUGS with Hedvika
- 20th October from 10:00 till 11:30; TAKING CARE OF A PATIENT with Hedvika
- 3rd October from 12:00 till 13:30; PART 1 with Zuzka
- 24th October from 16:00 till 17:30; PART 2 with Max
- 231st October from 16:00 till 17:30; PART 3 with Max
JOB INTERVIEW PREP
- 10th October from 14:00 till 15:30; PROFESSIONAL INTERVIEW PREP with Zuzka
- 25th October from 10:00 till 11:30; PROFESSIONAL INTERVIEW PREP with Max
ECG READING & LAB ASSESSMENT
- 3rd October from 10:00 till 13:30; BASIC ECG READING with Zuzka
- 10th October from 16:00 till 17:30; LAB ASSESSMENT with Zuzka
The MULTICULTURAL PREPARATION course coming in November 🙂
Registration for the courses via firstname.lastname@example.org ; send an email with the date of the course you want to sign up for.
Fortune favors the prepared;).